We've spent the last three months hard at work on redesigning and improving the interview experience for your applicants. In September we launched an update that made registering for interviews easier than ever, and today we're taking things a step further with a major update to the Kira platform.
A completely redesigned interview experience
Based on the feedback from thousands of applicants all over the world, we're proud to announce a completely redesigned interview experience for your applicants. Here are some of the major changes:
- Distraction free design:
- New recording timer bars have replaced traditional countdown clock
- Recording window has been dimmed so that applicants can focus on their responses instead of how they look
- Interview progress bar: Applicants can now see the number of questions and their progress while they're completing the interview
- Intelligent video buffering: Ensures smoother video playback, especially on weaker connections
- Keyboard shortcuts: Applicants can now start and stop recording using their keyboards
As usual, if you have any questions or feedback, leave it in the comments below, contact us, or reach out to your Client Success Manager.